Mapping, Measuring and Modelling
Our focus lies in mapping, measuring and modelling creative industries in China and other "B&R" 64 countries. Leveraging our resources and connections in those 65 countries, we provide a better way to describe, compare, explain, and predict creative industries in those countries through employing mixed research methods and our unique approach.
MAPPING CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
1. Interactive map of creative industries.
2. Dynamic charts of creative industries
3. Interactive infographics of creative industries
4. Interactive timeline of creative industries
5. Datafying creative industries
6. Mapping Creative Industries in China
The above projects are co-headed by Prof. Xiaoge Xu, Prof. Michael Keane, and Prof. Andrew White.
MEASURING CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
1. Gauging the influence of identified factors shaping creative industries
2. Measuring the inter-influence of multiple connections among and beyond different sectors of creative industries
3. Measuring the level of performances of different sectors of creative industries
4. Measuring the size and significance of creative industries
5. Measuring the level of correlations between or among different variables shaping creative industries
MODELLING CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
1. Modelling arts performances
2. Modeling media performances
3. Modelling design performances
4. Comparing Creative Industries Between China and Malaysia
5. Comparing Creative Industries among "One Belt & One Road" countries